Fringe tag reveals

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Back in February, I viewed a tutorial on Helmar's blog on how to make fringed tags...and for those of us who want ways to use up our scraps, this was perfect!
6a010535f181dc970c01bb0942e83b970d-800wi
Rachel's tutorial was simple to follow but since I have problems measuring, (I eyeball everything) it took me longer than normal to make them.  I pulled scraps from my desk and also leftovers from my February Counterfeit kit.


I then followed the tutorial and made about 12 tags:

I added this one to my Travelers Notebook (TN) cause I love the typewriter :)

and so when I need a tag to put on my layout, I can use these others as my base tags and add more stuff to them like I did here:

so there ya go, an alternative project with scraps  other than a layout!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Genius (& adorable!) use of the February leftovers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the scraps and such cute tags :) Love the layout you attached to that cute tag too. Thanks for joining us over at CKC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin