Happy iNSD!

By kate blue - Saturday, May 06, 2017

It's (inter) National Scrapbook Day!  I had some mom stuff to do earlier today but good thing I took about 2 hours last night to do some (well I did forget to send pictures to Walgreens lol) prep work so I am ALL READY to finally sit down and create some stuff.  My goal for the Round 2 of the WHOGas challenge is 20 layouts for May and I intend to knock them all out this week :)

I'll be starting with the Victoria Marie Facebook Group Challenges.  One of the challenges is Challenge #2;  Kill a Kit Challenge.  Either grab a kit from your stash or make a kit and then kill it!
I chose to make a mini kit with these awesome custom papers that the talented Tracy @ PhotoScraps (my LSS) makes!

What challenges are you working on???!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin