LOTD

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 14, 2017

When I'm in the mood for challenges, in addition to the Counterfeit Kit blog, I also go to Paper Issues-they have sooooo many challenges each month!  One of their challenges in their Facebook Group this month was to scraplift DT member and one of my scrap crushes,  Mary-Ann Maldonado!
Isn't this such a fun layout??! 
No automatic alt text available.

I was so wishing I had had a unicorn!  But, I just dug out my Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection (now retired but you may be able to find it at Michaels or Hobby Lobby I think.)
I loved the inspiration layout so much that I may scraplift it a few times...long time ago, I read something along the lines that you can scraplift a layout 4 different ways by turning the inspiration clockwise...so that's what I'm gonna do...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin